Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Working Hard ... or Hardly Working?

Well, I've been busy the past couple days.  I cut out about 50 bread knives from boards of cherry on the 9th.  That took all afternoon, but I got it done.  Dad said I can't bring any boards along when we leave here, but if it's made into something then we can't leave it. ; )  I also "refurbished" a knife that one of the guys here found in a fire pit.  I polished up the blade and put a yellow poplar handle on it and it turned out pretty nice.  The knife has strange history, there is a bunch of Russian or Romanian type writing on the blade and I have no clue what it says.  Today we moved up a site to make room for some more MAPS volunteers that came in today.  We haven't moved in almost four months so we're a little out of practice. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Make sure to come back and give me your opinion on future posts.